Fractal Arrow Prediction

Charts posted by GG

This topic contains 58 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  George 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 51 through 59 (of 59 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Nope, I mean if your EA still working, what will you do with this last signal? Because if I remember correctly from FF, this signal came too soon, so it means it is “bad”?

Yes, now I got how it works. Thank You. :) I though I’ll do logic in C# (console program) and then program indicator for MT4 which will give just signal. I don’t know what is faster now, hopefully I’ll get it somehow, someday.

Participant

Hello GG53,

I’m writing an EA with your Gadi tick volume v2.2 (very excellent indicator).

But that’s 2 days i’m scratching my head, so i permit to contact you here.

Can you tell me please which buffers do you use for each colors (blue and red) ?

Because i try lots of things and nothing works !

Thank you :)

Participant

Nope, I mean if your EA still working, what will you do with this last signal? Because if I remember correctly from FF, this signal came too soon, so it means it is “bad”? Yes, now I got how it works. Thank You. :) I though I’ll do logic in C# (console program) and then program indicator for MT4 which will give just signal. I don’t know what is faster now, hopefully I’ll get it somehow, someday.

That UP move that you are refering to is probably a reaction to some kind of NEWS or announcement.

All my EA’s stop trading and close all positions related to that currency pair at least 30 min. before and after such news.

G.

Participant

Hello GG53, I’m writing an EA with your Gadi tick volume v2.2 (very excellent indicator). But that’s 2 days i’m scratching my head, so i permit to contact you here. Can you tell me please which buffers do you use for each colors (blue and red) ? Because i try lots of things and nothing works ! Thank you :)

Gadi_TickVolume uses only ONE buffer.

The logic of histogram coloring is done without external buffers, just by comparing current value to previous one.

The white border line is EMA(1) of the histogram.

G.

Participant

Thank you for your answer !

I will post my code and 1 screenshot to explain my problem.

You see on the  backtest screenshot, at the red vertical : the short closed and immediately a buy open, BUT it shouldn’t open buy because the closenow>closebefore.

Here is my code :

//Trading decision.

bool SendLong = false, SendShort = false;

double clnow = iCustom(Symbol(),GadiTimeFrame,”Gadi_TickVolume_v2.2″,1,clbar); // actual close

double clpre = iCustom(Symbol(),GadiTimeFrame,”Gadi_TickVolume_v2.2″,1,clbar+1); // prev close

//Long trade

//Specific system filters

//if (some condition) SendLong = true;

if (clnow > clpre) SendLong = true;

I have tried other lots of things, but i can’t get this to work.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 7 months ago by  LittleCaro.
              Attachments:
              You must be logged in to view attached files.
              Participant

Ok,

I have made some progress, here is my code again :

if ((clnow > clpre) && (clpre > 0.01)) SendLong = true;

if ((clnow < clpre) && (clpre < 0.01)) SendLong = true;

I filter my wrong entry (red vertical), but with the currently shaped indicator, it filters also the vertical blue line. And currently i don’t have any solutions to take the blue vertical without filters the red vertical.

Because when the indi is < 0, in the 2 cases (red and blue vertical) we have the sames rules that applied (clnow > clprev).

The only solution is to make Gadi Tick Volume with 1 buffer for each color.

Please GG53, can you make that for me ?

It’s really important !

Thank you  :good:

Edit : Oh, and also, can you remove the text that appears on the indicator ?

Thanks a lot !

• This reply was modified 3 years, 7 months ago by  LittleCaro.
                Attachments:
                You must be logged in to view attached files.
                Participant

Ok, I have made some progress, here is my code again : if ((clnow > clpre) && (clpre > 0.01)) SendLong = true; if ((clnow < clpre) && (clpre < 0.01)) SendLong = true; I filter my wrong entry (red vertical), but with the currently shaped indicator, it filters also the vertical blue line. And currently i don’t have any solutions to take the blue vertical without filters the red vertical. Because when the indi is < 0, in the 2 cases (red and blue vertical) we have the sames rules that applied (clnow > clprev). The only solution is to make Gadi Tick Volume with 1 buffer for each color. Please GG53, can you make that for me ? It’s really important ! Thank you :good: Edit : Oh, and also, can you remove the text that appears on the indicator ? Thanks a lot !

This indie is an ancient one… I’ll try to meet your request with a more current  version.

Sorry, it won’t be immediate and can take some time b4 delivery, since I’m quite busy this days.

G.

Participant

This indie is an ancient one… I’ll try to meet your request with a more current version. Sorry, it won’t be immediate and can take some time b4 delivery, since I’m quite busy this days. G.

Don’t worry, take your time !

Thank you very much, it’s so kind of you  :yahoo:

Participant

You are right! Forget about it. Thank You. :)

Viewing 9 posts - 51 through 59 (of 59 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.