Yep, I watched in my new magnifying lens I coded last night (see pics):
Watch out !! ECB major announcement today (EUR), together with Unemployment Claims (USD), roughly at the same time.
- Pic 1: normal activity. I chose AUDJPY for this example for minor influence by EUR and USD news G. mentioned.
- Pic 2: during the event I had a phase of more than 1 minute with no ticks coming in (broker GP)
- Pic 3: ticks are coming in again
- Pic 4: up to 800 points per second during EURUSD news (bottom indicator window)
- Pic 5: tick count vs. point count
Indicator source will be published in my next post.
When interpreting those pics please keep in mind that every bar of the indicator represents 1 second in time, irrespective of timeframe chosen on chart!
- This reply was modified 5 years, 1 month ago by simplex. Reason: clarification
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
A good trader is a realist who wants to grab a chunk from the body of a trend, leaving top- and bottom-fishing to people on an ego trip. (Dr. Alexander Elder)