Home › Forums › Trading Systems Discussion › Nature of Markets – Power of Probability, Compounding & 1pip › Reply To: Nature of Markets – Power of Probability, Compounding & 1pip
Latest EA results – 96.1% win rate, 0.07% DD, Live trading, real acct:
24% account increase, 1 Month, 77 trades.
3 pips trailing, Major pairs only, exit if not in profit within 4 bars.
Where NOT to trade:
1. Consolidation: Gadi_OBV (or more advanced version or similiar)
2. Extremes: Daily High/Low – (3x Trailing)
What to trade:
1. Strong vs. Weak – Gadi_Currencies (or more advanced version)
2. Currency above 0 and going up vs. currency below 0 and going down (for LONG)
3. The above is supported also by LOWER TF
When to trade (entry):
1. Tick_Volume (Gadi_TickVolume or more advanced version)
2. Total Volume per bar (Gadi NormalizedVolume or more advanced version) is equal or above SESSION average
3. ADX (or variation of it) between >20 <36