Fractal Arrow Prediction

How to: Creation of Fractal Arrow Indi

This topic contains 86 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  Flyingmac 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 76 through 87 (of 87 total)
  • Author
    Participant

You can’t predict future price. But you can predict at what future price the MA (just an example) will start to turn or will go flat. Same goes to RSI, Stochastic, CCI, StdDeviation, etc. G.

OK, could you please give example on CCI or MA ?

Thanks

Participant

You can’t predict future price. But you can predict at what future price the MA (just an example) will start to turn or will go flat. Same goes to RSI, Stochastic, CCI, StdDeviation, etc. G.

OK, could you please give example on CCI or MA ? Thanks

Simple Average formula is: Sum(1…n)/n

Example:

(1+2+3+4+5)/5 = 3

Now we want to know what future number will cause this “uptrend” to go flat or move down.

This mean that:

(1+2+3+4+5+x)/6 <= 3

This one is easy to solve…

Use same approach to SMA. EMA, Stoch, RSI, CCI, etc.

G.

Participant

OK, could you please give example on CCI or MA ? Thanks Simple Average formula is: Sum(1…n)/n Example: (1+2+3+4+5)/5 = 3 Now we want to know what future number will cause this “uptrend” to go flat or move down. This mean that: (1+2+3+4+5+x)/6 <= 3 This one is easy to solve… Use same approach to SMA. EMA, Stoch, RSI, CCI, etc. G.

Great, thanks a lot G :good:   :yahoo:

=smallcat

Participant

Bar count:

From Skype Q.: Same High (Low) consequent bars are counted as one bar.

G.

Participant

Hi GG,

What bars do you consider to have ‘same highs’ ?  Do their highs have to be within certain static price range from each other? or maybe dynamic range?

Also, why is high/low important if both Fractals and ZigZag indicators are calculated based on Close price?

Thanks

Vlan

Participant

Hi GG, What bars do you consider to have ‘same highs’ ? Do their highs have to be within certain static price range from each other? or maybe dynamic range? Also, why is high/low important if both Fractals and ZigZag indicators are calculated based on Close price? Thanks Vlan

Same High (Low) is for internal bars within the ZZ leg, not the top/bottom ones.

G.

Participant

Does this apply to real-time bars only? Or also to historical bars?

Thanks

Vlan

Participant

:yahoo:  been chatting with gg53 and he show me his fractal arrow on skype live in action. im amaze coz this guy is not just a great trader but a man with attitude. gg53 is the best as well as his arrows. for those  who have question about his indi you can contact him right away :) so much respect for gg53 :)

Participant

You got two more “Hints” on the creation of the ForexGT_Arrow in the “Trading made REALLY simple” thread.

G.

Participant

Per user request, here are more recent screenshots of the Fractal_Arrow indicator:

G.

Attachments:
                        You must be logged in to view attached files.
                        Participant

Good day all,

I am new to this group.  I read most of the two threads on Forex Factory and I must say that I am very impressed.  Please let me know if I can be of any service in the development of the Fractal Arrow Predication indicator.  You guys are way over my head with the programming.  However, I do quite a bit of beta testing for a couple indicator developers so I am real good at breaking indicators and finding flaws.

Thanks,

Greg

Participant

Shame to see this die…

Viewing 12 posts - 76 through 87 (of 87 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.