Well, 5thDimension seems work now, totally new code whereby it is now 5thDimension_2.
This problem can occur only when you restart the platform.
When the leftmost candle on the story changes (due to update motivated for having reached the parameter Max Bars In History), the image on the indicator will move up or low in the scale, this implies that objects such as lines drawn on the indicator window seem to lose their anchor point (Not really happens, in indicators, the objects are anchored to the scale and not to the candles image).
To make both, image and scale, stable (at least for a while) you can draw a vertical line in the chart with name start5th where you wish 5thDimension_2 start the graph. You may change vertical line name by setting parameter StartVLineName. On each start the indicator will verify the position and inform you via an alert if the line has been left out of history.
Image atached info:
The image is illustrative only and does not imply that I am suggesting any particular setting.
– SMA 50 Apply To HLCC/4
In subwindow 1
– 5thDimension_2 with InstanceID = 1, DataTypeInBuffer0 = 6 (HLCC/4)
– SMA 50 Apply To Previous Indicator’s Data
In subwindow 2
– 5thDimension_2 with InstanceID = 2, DataTypeInBuffer0 = 6 (HLCC/4)
– Bollinger Bands with Period = 50, Deviations = 2, Apply To Previous Indicator’s Data
Indicator attached, if all goes well later I’ll upload it to my site.
Beta version, if you find a bug please let me know.
Edit: Same archive in zip format added
- This reply was modified 6 years, 2 months ago by Sergio Borsani. Reason: zip added
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
My apologies, my biggest limitation: write in English