Please find my first deliberate success trade below. Because I’m still a newbie and not having a solid understanding of MM, I chickened out and let additional 20 pips on the table and took 13 pips in total. But no need to hurry. Once we have a good -i.e. working- trading strategy we can always apply it. In another time, in another pair.
Thanks again and sorry for bothering you.
1. More reading to be done (I still need to find out the meaning of stars; also other than TZ appears 3%, I don’t know how to use TZ development, etc…)
2. More reading to be done (basic MM philosophy, simple practical rules, etc…)
3. More screen time (baby is born but still too fragile)
4. More reading to be done (PiratePip’s psychological development is necessary)
5. Maybe starting a journal thread to share/discuss trading decisions and current account situation…
I’m open to any suggestions.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
Nothing has ever motivated me more than this...